My Quest for the Perfect Drugstore Mascara

by snackface on March 6, 2012 · 90 comments

I have an addiction. It’s legal but it’s still costly. It’s been going on for years and I can’t quit. I am on a constant quest for the perfect mascara. All I want is a mascara that lifts and separates, lasts without flaking, doesn’t clump upon application, washes away easily, has an applicator that’s neither massive nor too small, has bristles that are sturdy but not too stiff and can be found at CVS or Walgreens. Is that so much to ask for?

Apparently it is. Here is a sampling of the drugstore mascaras I’ve tried and my relationships with them:

-Maybelline Define-A-Lash: I was committed to Define-A-Lash for a straight two years. And then I wondered, “Is this all there is?”

-Maybelline Full N’ Soft: My high school standby, Full N’ Soft gave me volume without being too obvious. Again, I grew bored.

-Maybelline Great Lash (and Lots of Lashes): Great Lash was my first mascara ever and a month ago I wanted to try it again, so I bought Lots of Lashes. Great Lash is a wonderful formula, but the Lots of Lashes wand is awkward. The larger base has a hard time wriggling into the base of lashes and the narrow tip has few rubber bristles on it. Bases and tips. I promise I’m talking about mascara applicators.

-Covergirl LashBlast Volume: When I asked Twitter friends which drugstore mascaras they loved, LashBlast won by a landslide. My experience with LashBlast, however, has been lackluster. I feel as though I have to apply a million coats to achieve desired results. Also the applicator is too large. Goldilocks of eyelashes, I tell ya.

-Covergirl LashBlast Fusion: See above. I swear this is the same exact product rebranded and repackaged.

-L’Oreal Voluminous: This mascara also has a cult following. I found there to be too much product dispensed on the wand, and the bristles did a poor job of separating lashes. The mascara’s formula, however, seemed spot on. Just needs a better applicator. Just Mr. Right Now, not Mr. Right.

Thus, when I went to CVS tonight, I picked up a different L’Oreal Voluminous variety.

L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes... and other items I needed. Who DOESN'T sugar up their teeth before brushing, flossing and mouthwashing?

I am hoping for the best from L’Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes. If it’s not perfect, the quest continues. I have a date with mascara Wednesday at 7:00 a.m. I will report back after a few tries. Mascara is always funky upon the very first application.

So I open this up to you: Have you found your dream mascara? If so, what is it? Let’s help each other out!

1 Sara K March 7, 2012 at 12:00 am

My friend referred me to L’Oreal Voluminous and I just bought my first one- I do find it to be rather…chunky I suppose. I admit that drugstore mascaras overwhelm me- FAR too many intense options; my prior one was the Falsies by Maybelline which was okay but other than that I typically splurge on the regular Chanel one; it’s not too crazy but still keeps the stuff from giving me raccoon eyes halfway through the day

2 Courtney @ The Granola Chronicles March 7, 2012 at 12:05 am

Hey, friend! I hear ya – finding the perfect mascara is tough! I just bout L’Oreal Extra-Volume Collagen Mascara, and I am loving it. Great formula and a great applicator. I was using Clinique before, but I have a hard time shelling out $15-20 for mascara, ya know?!

3 Courtney @ The Granola Chronicles March 7, 2012 at 12:06 am

And clearly I meant “bought” – I blame this beer I’m currently enjoying. :)

4 Sana March 7, 2012 at 12:05 am

Use almond oil for removal!

5 Katharina March 7, 2012 at 12:07 am

Indeed I have found my dream mascara. Dior show was my old pick, but then I became dissatisfied with how quickly it would dry out and get clumpy. The mascara I’ve sworn by for most of my makeup wearing years is Lancôme Definicils. I know it’s not a drugstore brand but it is awesome! I just stick to the old school one (they have a waterproof formula but I swear it smudges). So that’s my two-cents :) hope you find something that works!

xo!

6 melissa March 7, 2012 at 12:09 am

Typically I buy whatever type of Maybelline is on sale. But the define-a-lash brush is the best. I keep an old one (I wash it, obv) and use it to comb through after applying whatever mascara I’m currently using. works the best.

7 Pearl March 7, 2012 at 12:13 am

I’m right there with you Kailey. I’ve been using Define a Lash for a while as my primary mascara. It does define well, and doesn’t clump, but doesn’t do enough to encourage length. I recently tried Illegal Lengths and was totally disappointed. Let us know how your newest trial goes!

8 Jessica @ The Process of Healing March 7, 2012 at 12:13 am

ME TOO!!! The only mascara that I reallllllly like is one that I can’t currently remember the name of nor do I own right now. It’s the one with the white coat on one end (to prime your lashes) and the regular mascara on the other, so it’s a 2 step mascara. I tend to buy that, and then try a new one, and then go back to that one. BUT, it’s far from perfect.

9 Mara @ What's for Dinner? March 7, 2012 at 12:14 am

Rimmel Glam’Eyes. Best mascara, period. It out does my old fave Lancôme!!

10 Sarah March 7, 2012 at 12:14 am

It can’t be found at CVS, butttt it’s great!!! Smashbox Hyperlash, it’s $20…Ulta & Sephora both carry it. Well worth the investment. No matter what mascara I use, maybelline has been a constant in my make up bag, I always tend to use 2 mascaras at one time to achieve the look I want. With Smashbox Hyperlash, I only use that! Otherwise, I really like Victoria’s Secret Volume mascara, it might be called something different though…Pretty sure it’s that! It’s $12 & great!

11 Emily March 7, 2012 at 12:16 am

dior blackout—amaazzinng worth the inconvenience of having to go to a department store, i get so many compliments

12 Sarah March 7, 2012 at 12:20 am

Also…ps. Ever tried a royal blue mascara?? I love using it on my lower lashes for a fun night out…or just on the outer corners of my upper lashes. Always get lovely compliments! I have a Sephora blue mascara, but it dried out kind of fast. The one I use now is from Wal-Mart… It’s a pretty, big blue mascara with silver font! Don’t recall the name…(and I’m too lazy & far from the bathroom to check:)

13 Julia March 7, 2012 at 12:47 am

I have never been satisfied by drugstore mascara. I wear Estee Lauder More than Mascara and it is perfect. It’s worth every penny.

14 Cyndie March 7, 2012 at 12:55 am

Definitely Maybelline Volum’ Express Waterproof Mascara in Very Black. The ONLY good waterproof mascara…it doesn’t make your eyelashes fall out.

I want some Reese’s Pieces eggs now. Like really.

15 Mary Ann March 7, 2012 at 1:07 am

Right now I’m digging on Almay Intense I-Color!

16 Donna March 7, 2012 at 1:07 am

Try maybelline Falsies http://www.maybelline.com/products/67
Hands down the best drug store mascara.

17 Sarah March 7, 2012 at 1:15 am

I just love Benefit’s Bad Gal lashes. It’s about $20 but so worth it ; )

18 Carly March 7, 2012 at 1:21 am

I actually have this sick problem: I use 4 different mascaras. All at once. L’oreal Double Extend (first the white side, then the red side) as a base, Maybelline Define-A-Lash for length, and Covergirl LashBlash for volume. I also love anything Benefit.

Good luck with the impossible task of finding the perfect mascara!

19 ashley brooke March 7, 2012 at 2:00 am

maybelline great lash BIG in blackest black is my favorite- and I HATE the other Great Lash wands. The “BIG” variety is amazing for my lashes though!

20 Molly March 7, 2012 at 2:28 am

I loveeee lashblast better than any costly mascara i’ve ever owned!

21 SYLVIA March 7, 2012 at 5:02 am

Maybelline Great Lash! It doesn’t get any better than that! You just have to apply it in a zig zag motion and layer a few coats for a more voluminous look, but I love it because it can be natural or voluminous without being clumpy. I’ve been on a quest but I always come back to it.

22 janiek March 7, 2012 at 6:49 am

Clinique mascara’s are really great, especially for sensitive skin. They have a mascara (don’t remember the name) that you can basically pull off like rubber under hot water, so you don’t have to use any make-up remover on sensitive eyeskin. However, in summer, on the beach, the water might be cold, but the sun is hot, and it tends to come off… so it’s only a great mascara in winter ;)

23 Megan March 7, 2012 at 11:46 am

I second that. The Clinique mascaras go on perfectly!! Lashes look great, comes off easily… and it stays liquidy for a long time in the tube…

24 Erin March 8, 2012 at 2:29 pm

The Clinique mascara you’re referring to is Lash Power! Love it! Kailey, I would also recommend using a lash primer/base! Lancome makes a great one, Cils Booster. Clinique also carries one. They condition your lashes and maximizes the results of any mascara! Not sure if any drugstore brands carry a primer but I’d spend the time and money and head to a department store :)

25 christina March 7, 2012 at 7:50 am

Try telescopic by loreal (I think it’s loreal). I was fed up with testing all the drugstore brands and then breaking down and buying expensive mascara from the department store. A friend suggested telescopic (the one in the gold tube, not silver) and I’ve been hooked ever since. it creates long, separated lashes, never gets clumpy, and lasts all day.

26 Gwen March 7, 2012 at 5:19 pm

Oh good! I just ordered the telescopic mascara by l’oreal from drugstore.com and am hoping it is the one :)

27 alexa meany March 10, 2012 at 9:46 am

I AGREE THIS IS MY FAVE!! I tell everyone about it!

28 Caity @ Moi Contre La Vie March 7, 2012 at 9:40 am

I alternate between Chanel Inimitable and Benefit BadGal, but usually keep one or two drugstore tubes around. Both in dark brown. I blame Bette Davis. <3

29 lisa March 7, 2012 at 9:43 am

yes! I looooooooooove Maybelline Stilletto lashes! Everyone always compliments me on my lashes when I wear it :)

30 Nicole March 7, 2012 at 9:48 am

My dream mascara is Urban Decay’s Supercurl-LOVE it! It doesn’t clump, it separates and lengthens. LOVE it!

31 Lauren March 7, 2012 at 9:48 am

Haha this is so funny because I am exactly the same way! I actually just got the same kind YOU just bought and I have to say, I love it!! It seriously does what it promises, at least for me, and washes off super easy. I will be sticking with this kind for a while!!!

32 Kellie @ Compelled To Do So March 7, 2012 at 9:53 am

I am using L’Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes right now, and I give it a B+. I, too, am picky when it comes to mascara. Million Lashes is a good choice. It makes my lashes look fuller and longer … but a few bonus clumps are often the price I pay for those glam lashes. I’m excited to read your review!

P.S. Reese’s Pieces eggs are out?! Court Street CVS is calling my name. Finals week fuel, here we go.

33 Sherry March 7, 2012 at 9:57 am

I feel as though we are on the same quest for the perfect mascara! I just bought Revlon 3-D Mascara in Extreme Black and so far I like it. I’m on my 3rd day and each day I love it more and more. Is it the dream mascara? It’s still too early to decide….

Can’t wait to see what you think of your new one!

34 Megan @ Life As Megan Knows It March 7, 2012 at 10:07 am

Mascrara is so expensive, I can’t take it… I unfortunately found a love for Dior Mascara.. Expensive yes, but worth it? i am not sure!

35 Meg March 7, 2012 at 10:15 am

Just do it. Best $10 ever spent on mascara. Especially at Sephora. Holla!

36 Irina @ ChocolaTeaTime March 7, 2012 at 10:46 am

I used drugstore mascara for years and years until one day my sister opened up my world by giving me the gift of Lancôme Definicils Pro mascara. My world was never the same :)
A few months ago my sister once again gifted me a mascara- Yves Saint Laurent ‘Volume Effet Faux Cils Noir Radical’ Mascara and it is my #1 (Lancome is now #2). It’s pricey but honestly you can’t go wrong with it. I guess you just have to decide what to “invest” in! ;) Good luck!

37 Maria S March 7, 2012 at 10:47 am

Kailey, I am in a long-term, committed, monogamous relationship with Cover Girl Professional mascara. It’s basic, it’s perfect, and it is just so right. Personally I prefer the curved brushed, but they have a straight brush too — just big enough without being so big that I poke myself in the eye or smear it all over my face — and it stays on all day, no flaking, then comes off like a sweet dream when you want it to! It used to be in a blue tube (http://bit.ly/zEwHpv) but they may have recently changed it to a slate gray/silver color. Or maybe my local CVS is just f*cking with me. Good luck!

38 Mindy, Clueless Nut March 7, 2012 at 10:47 am

That’s my favorite mascara! I’ve been using L’Oreal Telescopic for 2 years and just recently switched to Voluminious Million lashes. Lurv it!

39 Erin March 7, 2012 at 10:49 am

L’Oreal Telescopic is the hands down best. I don’t want fat lashes, just long ones. Mine are already super fat and curly naturally, so I’m just looking for length.

I hate all the Maybelline ones that I’ve tried. They are all too goopy. Ughh.

40 Erin March 7, 2012 at 10:51 am

Oh, and to second someone above, Lancome is the best mascara I’ve ever used, but L’Oreal Telescopic is the closest inexpensive formula. They’re actually very similar, with Lancome slightly edging out the much cheaper L’Oreal.

41 Kelsey March 7, 2012 at 11:00 am

i love lashblast! It’s such a good deal and makes my lashes sup-er sex-ay!

42 Tamar March 7, 2012 at 11:30 am

Maybe it’s impossible to find a perfect mascara, because all of the commenters have such different opinions! I’ve tried some of the ones people love, and found them totally inadequate! Weird. Personally, I only buy maybelline brand WASHABLE mascaras, never waterproof. They never flake (for me!) and they wash off easily with water and without pulling out my lashes. I am 100% devoted to the ‘colossal volum’ express’, but their new ‘illegal lenghths’ is awesome! I add that after applying the other one for a more dramatic look.

43 Lauren March 7, 2012 at 12:12 pm

Ahh, the never ending quest for the perfect mascara! I spent thirty minutes in CVS the other day trying to decide on a new one and ended up walking away with the L’Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes which I’ve been using for the past few months. I like it after about the forth or fifth application, it takes a while for mascaras to “break in”. I used to wear L’Oreal Voluminous and Maybelline Full N’ Soft, I was addicted to both for years and then over night they seems to stop doing the job for me. I tried a sample tube of a Diorshow mascara once and if it wasn’t almost $30 I would be buying that baby all the time! Amazing!

44 Julia March 7, 2012 at 12:36 pm

I have a mascara obsession as well! It’s a toss up between L’Oreal Telescopic and Benefit’s “They’re Real” mascara!

45 Sasha March 7, 2012 at 12:58 pm

Ok girl, try Maybelline Falsies Volum Express. I love it!

46 Jane March 7, 2012 at 12:58 pm

Okay, I’ve been on a similar quest for years, and have finally found the answer: Maybelline Lash Stiletto. Best. Thing. Ever. (Well, Dior is really the best, but let’s be real…)

47 laura March 7, 2012 at 1:02 pm

two words: maybelline. falsies. Life changing!

48 Ananda March 7, 2012 at 1:22 pm

I don’t like any other Mary Kay products but I LOVE their Ultimate Mascara in Black. Unfortunately, that’s not a drugstore brand so I will tell you that my drugstore brand of choice is Cover Girl Professional mascara.

49 Anna March 7, 2012 at 1:42 pm

I’ve given up entirely on drug store mascara. they’re never waterproof enough for my oily skin and start to flake much too quickly. instead, I lower 2 tubes that I picked up at Sephora after trying lots of samples: several strokes of Buxom lash and then a layer of Bad Gal waterproof, both in the blackest black offered. works for me!

50 Jessica March 7, 2012 at 1:42 pm

I too have been “questing” and I stumbled on Million Lashes about a month ago. LOVE it! Hope it works for you!

51 Alyssa @ Life of bLyss March 7, 2012 at 2:01 pm

THIS STUFF. I swear by it. I have tried several different kinds, and I swear, nothing compares to Maybelline mascara. Forev and always. Try ‘er out.

lovin’ the sunless tanner love. <3

52 Grace March 7, 2012 at 2:36 pm

I haven’t experimented much with mascara I just sort of buy whatever looks good but I would love to the know the final results of your “study.”

53 Emily @ Glitz Glam Granola March 7, 2012 at 2:52 pm

So glad to hear that I’m not the only one with this addiction! I have tried for years to find the perfect mascara and always had to settle for good enough right now. I’ve liked LashBlast but I’m not that happy with it anymore (and the Lashblast fusion is a joke!) I’ve tried so many department store brands too! I like this Clinique Lash something one but it doesn’t separate my lashes which kind of irks me. People seem to like the falsies in the comments though so maybe I’ll give that a try! Please report back on the one you’re trying!

54 Paige @ Running Around Normal March 7, 2012 at 3:41 pm

I have deemed LashBlast (the original) my holy grail. I’ve tried others, and while I’m not 100% in love with LB, it does the best job.

55 Annalee's Ecstasies March 7, 2012 at 4:32 pm

I know you said drugstore only but like you, shocker, I am a mascara addict. I have literally tried every one and this is the only one I use now.

Givenchy Phenomen’Eyes Mascara

Kailey, it’s UNREAL! At least once a month, someone asks me about my eyelashes and what mascara I use…

!

56 Etel @ SignShine March 19, 2012 at 11:51 pm

Yes! Yes! Yes,

57 Nicholle March 7, 2012 at 5:32 pm

I have never commented before, but this struck a chord with me. I live in Canada, so different products/packaging. I loved Maybelline Lash by Lash waterproof mascara (yes I am going back about 6 yrs). I have long (blonde) lashes and sensitive eyes, so this worked for me. Then it was discontinued (sob). Maybelline used to have a feature on their website that matched you up with a new comparable product, so I tried define a lash (yuck). I now use Neutrogena Healthy Volume Mascara Waterproof. Not avail. in Canada so I stock up when cross border shopping.

58 Tina March 7, 2012 at 7:49 pm

You MUST try Lancome Doll Lashes. I found it at Sephora and looooove it! It doesn’t clump or flake. My eyes really do resemble dolls, but not in a creepy way lol :)

59 Conni Jo March 7, 2012 at 8:23 pm

I too, have a mascara obsession. I use Fiber Lash as a base on the top lashes and then I put a coat of Haute & Naughty over that. Then I put Opulash on the bottom (I like it because it doesn’t run but it doesn’t give me the length I want on top). They are all by MAC.

60 Conni Jo March 7, 2012 at 8:24 pm

I have some samples, if you want them

61 Amanda July 13, 2012 at 3:44 pm

I want some!

62 Erin March 7, 2012 at 9:00 pm

Maybelline Falsies mascara, best.mascara.ever!

63 Lindsay March 7, 2012 at 9:43 pm

The mascara you just bought it what I use and i love it! Let me know what you think!

64 Lindsay March 7, 2012 at 9:54 pm

I feel you on the perfect mascara. I loved Loreal Voluminous, but hated the Million Lashes variety, sorry! I love and I didn’t read all the comments so you might have already been told this but I love Maybelline’s Volum Express The Falsies as seen here: http://www.maybelline.com/products/67/eyes/mascara/volum-express-the-falsies-washable-mascara/blackest-black/0?shadeId=349 I think the Black Drama is what I wanted to get because I like my eyelashes very dark, but the Blackest Black works really well. It’s my FAVE. Good luck, happy mascara dating :)

65 Monica March 7, 2012 at 10:34 pm

Girllllllllll I feel ya! I swear to you I have no less than 12 mascaras at a time. The one that has changed my life the most is false fiber lashes! Though I generally put on a coat of lash stiletto.. eyeliner.. curl.. THENNN false fiber. It’s been workin’ for me and I just can’t quit! haha so excited to read these responses and find a new mascara love

66 Claudia March 7, 2012 at 11:12 pm

This is awesome!!! Love how you added a great snack in there :). This blog post would make a great SkinnyScoop list! Check out how this list “The Best Beauty Products under $5″ turned out:

67 Stellina @ My Yogurt Addiction March 7, 2012 at 11:34 pm

Benefit’s “They’re Real” is AMAZING! I can’t even explain it, just try it yourself and you will understand :)

68 Heather March 8, 2012 at 2:11 am

maybelline full and soft was my high school stand-by, too! i actually still buy it when i don’t feel like shelling out $$ for the mascara i really like…bare minerals! the “flawless definition” one is awesome (do NOT get the volumizing one…disaster). the wand is small and separates really well. you can buy it at sephora for $18

69 Ashley March 8, 2012 at 11:31 am

I have bought quite a few tubes of the L’oreal Million Lash. It’s good stuff. I was going to suggest a web site to you incase you haven’t heard of it…… Makeupalley. I am a review whore. I LOVE reviews and will review almost everything before buying it because I don’t have the money to waste on testing things out myself. This site has tons of reviews for every makeup you can imagine. Good luck on your quest!

70 Heather (Cake and Green Beans) March 8, 2012 at 1:41 pm

Maybelline “The Falsies” is uh-mazing. I usually try a new kind of mascara every time I run out, but I’m on like my 5th tube of this stuff. Love it. And I can usually find a $1 off coupon in the newspaper. Woohoo :)

71 Joss March 8, 2012 at 2:26 pm

Diorshow for sure – I get it when I go to dutyfree….

72 Lizzie March 8, 2012 at 2:38 pm

If you haven’t tried Revlon yet, grab the one in the fat purple tube (the orange is good too). No clue what the name is haha. Also, did you know that you can return makeup to Walgreens if you don’t like it/didn’t work for you/had an allergy to it? Try and save the receipts if you can. Hope this helps :)

73 Nicole @ Giraffelegs March 8, 2012 at 7:11 pm

I absolutely swear by Covergirl’s professional remarkable “washable” waterproof mascara. My lashes are stick straight and this formula gives enough product to force them upward.

74 Lauren @ TheRawCure March 8, 2012 at 7:28 pm

We’d also like to know how you like your new toothpaste. :)

75 jenna March 8, 2012 at 10:49 pm

pink & green allll the way!

76 Danielle March 9, 2012 at 1:13 am

Tried L’Oreal’s Million Lashes and wasn’t impressed.

Tried Lash Blast and loved it until a piece of the mascara flaked off and scratched my eye causing an infection and a huge swollen eye for a week. Also I find the waterproof Lash Blast the hardest mascara to remove that I’ve ever tried.

Tried Maybelline Falsies and thought it was okay but clumped my lashes together.

Tried Lancome Definiclis and Hypnose and neither was worth the price.

The only mascara I’ve ever really liked and the one I always buy is Chanel Inimitable.

77 Molly March 9, 2012 at 4:10 pm

I definitely switch it up, but I have definitely narrowed down to a favorite brand: Maybelline always beats out the others for me (not just at the drugstore but at Sephora too). I’ve liked Lash Stiletto enough to re-purchase a couple times. I’m also really not in to those new-ish rubber brushes, I like the old-school spoolie ones.

78 Lindsay March 9, 2012 at 6:20 pm

Try Rimmel’s Sexy Curves Mascara – it comes in a sleek, purple tube (my favorite color, which admittedly drew me to it), and it gives an awesome curve to the lashes. It’s worked the best for me by far!

79 Shannon March 10, 2012 at 4:11 pm

Can’t wait to hear the final verdict of this epic quest!

80 Becca March 10, 2012 at 11:16 pm

I pretty much steal whatever my sister has left over in our childhood bathroom (she frequents it more than I). I look forward to finding out the ideal mascara you find! I can’t seem to find quite the right one.

81 Jess March 11, 2012 at 4:32 am

YES. I have found my dream mascara. Revlon Grow Luscious (green tube). It has a fat fat bristly brush (I hate those plasticky brushes) and I think it is like a BETTER VERSION of Benefit Bad Gal Lash. I am on my second tube and have already bought my third. AMAZIING.

82 Madelyn March 12, 2012 at 8:20 pm

I love maybelline one by one and neutrogena healthy volume

83 Ashley March 15, 2012 at 8:19 pm

Hi Kailey. Has testing on animals affected your choice on which mascara to use? Or any beauty products in general. I know that a lot of drug store brands aren’t specifically labeled as cruelty-free, but some of them are. Just wondering!

84 snackface March 15, 2012 at 9:34 pm

Ashley, great question. That currently isn’t something that makes or breaks it for me, but it should be! Thanks for the reminder– I really do appreciate it!

85 Felicia March 18, 2012 at 3:19 pm

I have the million lashes mascara and I hate it. Loreal voluminous carbon black is my all time favorite.

86 Sarah April 7, 2012 at 6:13 pm

Give Rimmel “Flirt” a try! I went on the same quest 2 years ago (I could no longer afford Lancome mascaras back to back). I tried everything you mentioned in your post but Rimmel “Flirt” lasted the test of time. 2 years using a $10 mascara and I can tell you my lashes never looked better!

87 snackface April 8, 2012 at 9:01 pm

Sarah, thank you! I might pick some up tomorrow! ;) (< A "flirty" wink.)

88 CocoM. June 21, 2012 at 7:58 pm

I started out with Maybelline Great Lash, and didn’t like it very much, so I switched to maybelline full n soft. Amazing. But now I’m wondering I there is an even better mascara…:) I’m deciding whether to try Lash Blast or the Falsies…

89 snackface June 22, 2012 at 7:16 am

CocoM- Go Falsies! I think, overall, Maybelline does a better mascara than CoverGirl. I need twice the number of coats to build up to what I like with Lash Blast.